KYOTO Rising-Star Lectureship Award 2023
Starting from 2020, the MSD Life Science Foundation, Public Interest Incorporated Foundation established the “KYOTO Rising-Star Lectureship Award” which was given in 2020 -2022 to a young, yet promising professor in organic chemistry in each area. From 2023, the target area will be expanded to all over the world (excluding Japan), and two winners at the age of 38 or less will be selected.
The two winners receive a certificate and an invitation to present an award lecture after the award ceremony at Kyoto University. In addition, the winners give several additional lectures in other universities (Osaka University, Nagoya University, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo Institute of Technology, etc.) as the KYOTO Rising-Star Lectureship for one week or so.
The Lecture Tour Period is as follows:
- First priority candidate: November 27～December 1, 2023
- Second priority candidate: December 4～December 8, 2023
- Third priority candidate: December 11～December 15, 2023
The nomination period is March 1 ~ April 10, 2023.
To nominate candidates, please send a document (as a Word file) containing the following elements to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The nominee’s name and current contact details (Nominee must belong to the research institute)
- The nominee’s date of birth (Nominee must be at 38 years of age or less on December 31, 2023)
- The nominee’s website (absolutely necessary)
- Short comments on the nominee’s achievement