KYOTO Rising-Star Lectureship Award 2020
Starting from 2020, the MSD Life Science Foundation, Public Interest Incorporated Foundation will establish “KYOTO Rising-Star Lectureship Award”, which will be given in 2020 to a young, yet promising professor in organic chemistry in north America area. In 2021 and 2022, the KYOTO Rising-Star Lectureship Award will be given to one young professor each in organic chemistry in European area and Asian area, respectively. In 2023, the winner will again be selected from north America area.
The winner receives a certificate and an invitation by business-class flights to present an award lecture after the award ceremony at Kyoto University. In addition, the winner gives several additional lectures in other universities (Osaka University, Nagoya University, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo Institute of Technology, etc.) as the KYOTO Rising-Star Lectureship for one week or so.
Lecture Tour Date is as follows:
- First priority candidate:November 4～13, 2020
- Second priority candidate:November 25～December 4, 2020
The nomination period is April 1 ~ May 31, 2020.
To nominate candidates, please send a document (as Word file) containing the following elements to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The nominee’s name and current contact details
- The nominee’s date of birth (Nominee must be under 40 years of age on November 1, 2020)
- The nominee’s website (absolutely necessary)
- Short comments on the nominee’s achievement